Sunday, February 28, 2010

HELL. YES.





GOLD AGAIN!!! GOLD IN WOMEN'S AND MEN'S ICE HOCKEY!!



What an AMAZING Olympics!! After a less-than-ideal start I think we went on to ROCK these games!! 14 golds, a new record both for Canada AND for most gold medals won by a single country in a Winter Games AND at home.

I have the stupidest grin on my face right now and I am SO PROUD of the athletes right now!!

And my Team Iginla T-shirt lasted me all the games! Every time I wore it we WON!! (I was at work, in scrubs, when we lost the USA game in preliminaries).

So sad the games are over, but WOO CANADA!! VANOC did fantastic!!

2 comments:

  1. I was actually convinced we had the gold before the end of the 3rd period. But we finished the match/end to the Olympics nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I wish I could be that confident. Watching hockey games already gives me so much anxiety when a final/medal ISN'T on the line so of course when Parise tied it with 24 seconds left I was a nervous wreck.

    It all worked out well though!! Back to regular NHL now :D

    ReplyDelete