Friday, July 29, 2011

Harry Potter Colour Tag: Ravenclaw

Found on Google Images
This week on Twitter my favourite girls (@Yumeko55, @CuratorofWHB, @Macnunu and @vanityfashionis) and more were discussing the end of the Harry Potter movie series. I am a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter series, both the books and the movies, and I willingly admit that I sobbed through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I grew up with the books and the credits at the end felt like the end of my childhood.

*melodramatic*

To celebrate and commemorate the end of such a world-changing, fantastic series, the girls and I decided to play colour tag and pay tribute to the houses of Hogwarts and the various Wizarding schools. I was tagged with Ravenclaw :)


It's fitting since other than Harry, my favourite character is Luna Lovegood :)

Ravenclaw FOTD

I used the book Ravenclaw Colours of Bronze and Blue :)

Ravenclaw EOTD

I had a lot of fun playing with very recent and very old purchases for this look!

Ravenclaw EOTD: Products Used

EOTD Breakdown
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #5 Gold Blitz
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #1 Blast of Blue
Hello Kitty Kimono Shadestick
Yaby Pearl Paint Palette
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 03L
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner #6
Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

Yumeko and Vicky have already done Gryffindor and Hufflepuff! My dear Yasumi makes the quintessential Slytherin. And my Nunu took on Beauxbatons with Sirius Black's wand ;)





I am excited for the next colour tag! Pleasure to do this with some of my favourite girls!

11 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This is AH_MAY_ZING!!!

    I love the look Justine you have represented your house well.

    Look at my three fave ladies?? You have all ROCKED!! Sorry you will have to wait till next week for mine? I have a surprise in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, fabulous eyemakeup. I could not have done better. Have a sweet weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looks from the fab ladies! loved your EOTD Justine. the blending of color is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told you already but i looooove it!
    u always do a fab job at blending and i have to say..though u never wear these colors, i do like them on u!!! XOXO
    cant wait to play again

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. There is real artistry involved here and I am in awe. I am now wondering if I should get ETK in Blast of Blue ... um..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!!
    The ETKs are amazingly pigmented and look super awesome on you!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!!!! The eye is stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm so impressed...I'm a Harry Potter fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

    ReplyDelete