Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer 2011 Looks: Dior Rosy Tan #754 & Dior Sunset Bronzer


This summer my favourite 'looks' have been  neutral, gold, or pink eyes with pink lips. I'm not (yet) calling it a rut as I've used several different palettes in the last few weeks, but as these looks are so low maintenance for me, I love it in the hot weather!

I had kind of written off the Dior Summer 2011 collection as boring but after swatching several times I came home with two things :)


I thought that Dior Rosy Tan (#754) would be far too similar to Earth Reflection (#609) but was pleasantly surprised that they appeared quite different! Rosy Tan is a bit warmer and less frosty. Love <3.


I seem to be on a bronzer kick this summer (I've purchased 3)! By far the most stunning in the pan were the Dior powders for summer. At my current skintone shade (I think about NC35-40) Sunset was perfect! Dior Aurora was a bit too light and peachy on me, but this bronzer managed to wake-up my face after a 12-hr shift at work - definitely a purchase.


Lastly, a better look at my FOTD featuring my current favourite shirt:



Face: Armani Face Fabric #3, Armani Luminous Silk Powder #5.5
Cheeks: Dior Sunset Bronzer
Eyes: UDPP, Armani Eyes to Kill Silk #8, Dior #754 Rosy Tan, K-Palette Eyeliner, Milani Liquif'eye Black, Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
Lips: BITE Luminous Creme Lipstick in Bouquet

I'll be posting several variations of this as it's all I'm wearing (but I'll vary the products)! What looks are you liking for summer?

4 comments:

  1. looks great on you!! i alawys love Dior palettes. The bronzer looks great too =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks amazing - gotta love Armani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bronzer is gorgeous on u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I was going to ask you about the shirt - its cute, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete